During the tour we will visit:
- the Royal Castle garden laid out in 1534 on the orders of the Habsburg Ferdinand I.
- St. Vitus Cathedral which is the largest and the most important temple in Prague. Apart from religious services the coronations of Czech kings and queens also took place in here; we will see the chapel of St. Wenceslas and the tomb of St. John of Nepomuk - Nepomuceno
- Old Royal Palace grew and gradually gained its present appearance from the time of its founding in the late 9th century. The original wooden building with a stone foundation wall was converted into a stone Romanesque palace by Prince Soběslav in the early 12th century. Remains of it have been preserved in the underground to the present; in the first half of the 14th Century, the king and emperor Charles IV had the palace rebuilt in high Gothic style with a vaulted interior for the state purposes. We will see monumental late gothic Vladislav Hall where not only kings were elected and presidents inaugurated, but also the tournaments took place. We also will pass through the Czech chancellery, the room where the 2nd Prague defenestration happened.
- We will also visit Romanesque St. George's Basilica built by Benedictine nuns in the 10th century
- The tour will end at picturesque Golden Lane where once in the past the alchemists tried to produce artificial gold. The guide will advise you how to get to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours, guiding service including the fee to the Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George Basilica and Golden Lane.
The tour can be repeated in another time upon your request if you set up the group of minimum 5 persons together. Contact, please, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start from: Tram No 22 - the name of tram stop: Pražský hrad (Prague castle)
Dates & times: Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 2:00 PM, Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 2:00PM and Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 2:00 PM
The guide will hold the sign of IATDMCT 2022 20th International congress
Duration: 3 hours
Included: The guided tour with the tickets to the interiors
Price: Adult 970,- CZK (40 €; 44 $), disability card holders 600 CZK (25 €; 27 $), Students 16 - 26 years 745 CZK (31 €; 34 $), seniors 65+ - 745 CZK (31 €; 34 $), Children 6 - 15 years 645 CZK (27 €; 30 $), children under 6 - for free Please note that exchange rates in €/$ are only indicative, the tours will be billed via GoPay gate in Czech Crowns.
The tour can be repeated in another time if you set up the group of minimum 4 persons together. Contact, please, email@example.com.
Do you like this tour, but due to time constraints you can't take part in it? Then do not hesitate to contact us with a question about the possibility of another date. Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.